Curtin courses online handbook 2017 – master of business administration (advanced)
Master Degrees (Coursework) prepare students to apply advanced knowledge for professional practice, scholarship and further learning corresponding to AQF level 9 qualifications.
This course combines the business acumen of the award winning MBA with advanced units in leadership, critical thinking and ethics. New innovations in educational technology With its focus on strategy and leadership, the course is particularly relevant for students in senior and executive roles dealing with complex organisational and leadership challenges.
The Master of Business Administration (Advanced) (MC-MBAADV), is expected to be accredited to the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) Programme Accreditation System (EPAS) Accreditation.
New innovations in healthcare technology The Master of Business Administration (Advanced) (MC-MBAADV) will help to maintain accreditation to AACSB, to help gain accreditation to EQUIS, and to retain EPAS MBA accreditation status.
Applicants for a Master Degree (Coursework) are required to meet University academic and English language entry standards; details are provided at http://futurestudents.curtin.edu.au. New innovations residency Subject to the duration of the course applicants usually require a Bachelor Degree or equivalent (and may require relevant work experience), Bachelor Honours Degree, Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma. New innovations in mobile technology Any specific course entry and completion requirements must also be met.
Specifically, applicants require a bachelor degree from a recognised tertiary institution and at least three years subsequent, relevant work experience. New innovations in banking technology Graduates from the Curtin Graduate Certificate in Business will be considered qualified for entry. New innovations residency login Entry to the course is competitive and applicants will be required to undertake an interview as the final stage of application assessment. New innovations 2014 For international students the minimum English language entry requirement is an IELTS Academic (International English Language Testing System) level of 6.5 across all bands (Writing, Speaking, Reading, and Listening) with an overall score of 6.5.
Applications for credit towards a course are assessed on an individual basis. New innovations resident login Credit reduces the amount of learning required to complete the course and may be granted for formal education qualifications, non-formal learning from non-award programs of study and informal learning through work experiences. What is new innovations Further information can be found at http://futurestudents.curtin.edu.au.
A student who has successfully completed the requirements of an approved intermediate award may apply for graduation in that award subject to approval of Head of School/Department. New innovations and inventions Fees apply. Best new innovations Intermediate awards approved for this course:
The Graduate Board of Examiners requires, unless there are exceptional circumstances, that those with more than two failures in the course or more than four units with grades below 60 per cent be excluded from the course, so as to maintain the high standard expected of such a prestigious qualification.
Master Degrees (Coursework) contain a series of units in a specialised area of study which may include compulsory (core), optional or elective units to cater for student preferences. New innovations in packaging technology They may also contain a range of majors/streams for students to choose from.
1. New innovations in medical technology apply foundation knowledge demonstrating a broad coverage of key functional disciplines of business management with a thorough foundation in contemporary business theories; be able to apply these in a group or organisational environment; extend the boundaries of knowledge through an independently identified research problem using a relevant and methodologically sound set of techniques
2. New innovations of 2014 create, critically evaluate and reflect upon innovative ideas and strategies within ambiguous and uncertain business environments (which includes business, government and not-for-profit)
3. New innovations vcu select appropriate information using technologies; make valid judgements and synthesise information from a range of sources; access, evaluate and synthesise diverse information for intelligent business application
4. Rms new innovations communicate professionally and effectively in ways to appropriately interpret technical and non-technical information to a varied set of stakeholders, for a range of purposes and to a professional standard
7. Lsuhsc new innovations recognise and apply international perspectives within the business environment; apply international standards of practice and evaluate issues from a variety of perspectives
8. New innovations lsuhsc develop shared understandings of contemporary relevant issues which demonstrate a high and balanced level of cultural awareness in a diverse cultural business setting
9. New ideas and religions demonstrate, through self-leadership, a duty of care, honesty, integrity, fairness and knowledge of principles and law to uphold the ethical requirements of the profession
The course may be completed in 2 years full time or the equivalent in part time study. New ideas and products The course may be completed internally or with a mix of both internal and online study.
The information displayed above refers to study periods and locations where the course is available for first time entry. New technological innovations 2012 Students are normally only offered or admitted to a course once.
* The course itself may not be available either solely internally or externally but individual units may be offered in either or both of those modes. New innovations lsuhsc login Prospective students should contact the Course Coordinator for further information.
For Current Students: Student Services Office, please click here for further details: http://students.curtin.edu.au/contact_offices.cfm
Curtin University reserves the right to alter the internal composition of any course to ensure learning outcomes retain maximum relevance. New innovations in 2014 Any changes to the internal composition of a course will protect the right of students to complete the course within the normal timeframe and will not result in additional cost to students through a requirement to undertake additional units.