Chief innovation officer, employment _ nais
With over 1200 students and 150 faculty members from across the Los Angeles metropolitan area, Viewpoint School in Calabasas, CA is a vibrant community of teachers and learners from kindergarten through twelfth grade. Vanderbilt new innovations The school values all the best principles of a forward-thinking educational institution: excellence, compassion, leadership, individuality, respect, service, and confidence.
Under the stewardship of a new leadership team, Viewpoint is developing a transformative vision, in which technology and innovation will play a key role.
New innovations in computer technology 2013 From a new innovation space to an exploding robotics program, the educational horizon for creativity and design at Viewpoint is practically endless. Www new innovations With this backdrop, the school has created a critical new leadership position — Chief Innovation Officer — not only to oversee the school’s existing technology department and STEAM programs, but also to develop and implement new initiatives as the school explores bold ideas for curricular change and program growth.
• In partnership with the leadership team and with input and participation from the faculty and staff, develop and implement a strategic vision for innovation, academic technology, instructional design, and cross-curricular STEAM initiatives
• Ensure that all areas of technology and innovation, from operations and infrastructure to instructional and integration, are aligned with the strategic vision and mission of the school
• Inspire the technology team and the broader faculty community to model and support best practices in innovation, technology integration, and curricular research
• In addition to supervision, provide exceptional leadership, guidance, and support for all technology integrators, instructional designers, and STEAM-related faculty
• Under the direction of the Head of School, research, design, and implement initiatives to help the school expand programmatically, operationally, and financially
• Establish and evaluate technology policies, procedures, and processes in areas such as: end-user support, data management, network security, compliance, content filtering, hardware deployment, capital investment, and event services
• A combination of (a) experience managing instructional technology or curricular innovation, and (b) experience managing or administering major components of an organization’s infrastructure technology. New technological innovations A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is a minimum requirement, though a graduate degree in management, instructional technology, information systems, or related field is highly desirable.
• Other areas of technology leadership, including: enterprise systems management, end-user training and support, setting and designing policies, and financial planning.
• Experience connecting disparate initiatives together into a unified arc, and in particular experience uniting innovative curricular programs across multiple divisions.
• A thoughtful but determined approach to change management and department unification — while still remaining true to organizational goals and community culture.
Ed Tech Recruiting is acting on behalf of Viewpoint School to recruit exceptional professionals to fill this extraordinary opportunity. New innovations in technology in 2015 Please direct any inquiries to:
• A list of four references (include each person’s name, organization, title, phone number and email, though we will obtain your permission first before contacting references)
What excites you the most about the future of education? In what areas of education do you hope independent K-12 schools will take more risks and invest more resources? What are some bold examples of innovation in independent school education, from which other successful schools could learn invaluable lessons?
A member of the California and National Associations of Independent Schools, Viewpoint School enrolls 1,200 boys and girls in Kindergarten through Twelfth Grades, on 40 acres in suburban Los Angeles. New technology innovations in business In September 2011, the School completed construction of its final phase of the $57 million dollar Master Plan, and opened a 75,000 square foot Upper School academic building and gymnasium. New innovations log in Recently … New technologies trends innovations and research the School opened a new Primary School building for Grades K-2 with an innovation space and library serving students in Grades K-5. New innovations ttuhsc The School graduates approximately 120 seniors every year. New innovations in technology 2016 The School offers 26 AP classes and 16 Honors classes, is a member of the Cum Laude Society, and sends its graduates to a wide variety of colleges, including the most selective.